Friday 19 April 2013

10 things you didn't know about me....

The title says it all.

Here are 10 things you didn't know about me;

1. I love cleaning!
I'm not obsessed but I love a clean house and I cannot sleep unless my room is completely tidy, in fact sometimes you may hear me hoovering before I go to bed.

2. I always wear a ring from my Grandma
You may have noticed this, but if you haven't I always wear a ring on my right hand. My Grandma gave it to me when I first met her when I was 11 years old. I still speak to my Grandparents frequently on the phone, but unfortunately I have only had the opportunity to see them twice in my life, so because I miss them so much, I have always wear the ring to remind me of them everyday. I also think it brings me good luck! You can just about see it in this photo....



3. I have never dyed my hair
Yup my hair colour is au naturale! Although I've noticed a few white hairs crop up recently so I think I will have to dye it soon before I start to look like a badger! Nooooooo!

4. I hate my hands
Ok 'hate' is a strong word....I dislike my hands. I know it's weird as I kind of do a job where I use my hands a lot, but I think I have wide hands and therefore dislike them.

5. I was once pulled onto stage on live TV by Robbie Williams
Long before my weather days I did some work experience on a famous music show. I knew Robbie Williams was going to perform that day so I made sure I was in the audience right at the front. Little did I know that Mr Williams was going to pull me onto stage and sing to me live on TV! There is a clip of it on youtube somewhere.....but there is NO WAY I'm giving you the link - it is too cringeworthy! Instead here is a pic....


6. I can bend my tongue into a W shape
No you're not getting a photo of that, but apparently I'm not the only person who can do this. 
Ladies and gentlemen I present to you Daniel Radcliffe who can demonstrate this special skill.


7. I don't have a middle name
Well to be fair to my parents, I think my name is already long enough!

8. I used to fancy David Seaman
Yes, yes, that's the one, the ex-goal keeper from Arsenal who had long hair and a moustache! Rest assured I gotten over that crush a long time ago!

9. To-do lists
I love them! I have them on my phone, one in my notebook at work, my diary and one with everything by the side of my bed. I find it very satisfying crossing off things I have done.

10. I used to be petrified of E.T.
When I was younger I was really scared of E.T. Yes that cute little extra terrestrial guy used to freak me out BIG time! Especially the bit where he gets really ill and pale. Cue scary photo....








11 comments:

  1. I found out 10 new things about you now! :-) I miss seeing you on the telly. So now now it's twitter only. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely naz :) you are a sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Hoover has broke Naz.So if you're getting withdrawal symptoms? :-) ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehe awaiting the next 10 things...

    So are you an Arsenal fan ? Please say yes lol

    White hairs no way and your hands seem perfectly ok to me..

    Oh and is blue your fav colour as u look 100 when in blue.. Ok time to head to youtube to find that footage of you and RB and when I do will post it all over the place lol
    Bless
    Cashino

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have seen your grand ma thousands of times ...more than you :)))

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. One thing we do know about you is that you certainly are the worlds sexiest weather presenter.Why else,would we South African men and some woman bother getting up early to watch the uk weather.trust me,its not for the weather

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree tandeboratel ... But would say that's she's a special weather girl .. We could have been stick with Michael Fish or Francis or that other guy who now writes your star signs
    Way to go Naz

    ReplyDelete
  9. well Naz, there are several clips of you on youtube, one is called sexy zip, I watched all of them, on several you are very young and pretty but you are more beautiful with age .......................

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think a comment on each of your ten items are in order:

    1) Hoovering is NOT a good use of your time before going to bed - I am sure all us blokes can think of better things to do ;)

    2) Nice to reminded of a loved one like that :)

    3) Guessed as much, beautiful hair - badgers are cute too though...

    4) Wide hands? Maybe that's a subconscious link to no.8...

    5) It didn't do Courtney Cox any harm being pulled up on stage by Bruce Springsteen...

    6) I can only do a V shape with mine - they wouldn't mesh very well, now would they? :P

    7) I do but I'm not telling you what it is...

    8) I'd really keep quiet about that one!

    9) As long as you don't have one for dates... :)

    10) Having a finger that lights up cannot be a good thing unless you have no torch!

    Looking forward to the next post Naz! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can do that with my tongue as well, amongst other things

    ReplyDelete