Friday 5 April 2013

Hello everyone!

I've been meaning to start a blog for a while.


Why? Well because I would like to share more than 140 characters of my life with my wonderful followers on twitter

For those of you who don't know me, my name is Nazaneen Ghaffar (but you can call me Naz...everyone else does!). I'm the Weather Presenter at Sky News but previous to that I used to present the weather for BBC South East in my home town Tunbridge Wells and I started my weather career almost 7 years ago back at ITV West in Bristol. 

It's been a whirlwind of amazing highs and lows (no I'm not talking about pressure!) and I know it's a cliche but I love my job! Yes I wake up very early in the morning (around 3:30am eek!) to present on Sky News's breakfast programme, ''Sunrise with Eamonn Holmes'' but I work with great people both on screen and behind the scenes. And the best thing of all is I get to give you the forecast on our ever changing and unpredictable weather!  

So anyway, I want to keep my first blog post short but sweet. I'll post again soon, but in the mean time why don't you join me by subscribing to my blog so you can be the first to know more about me and my adventures....whatever the weather! 


12 comments:

  1. Hey Naz,
    Thanks for the invite on FB. Good luck with the blog and I'll try as often as possible to follow you :)

    bye
    Hannes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello to you too Naz!

    I'm looking forward to following your blog, especially as I live near Bristol - I'd be interested to hear more about your ITV West days!

    Hopefully you will look as good in all your adventures as you do in the photo in this post... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Naz,

    Looking forward to your blog posts..

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Naz
    Good luck with your blogging !
    Jas

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Nifty...great to see this..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, Nice to see you Naz on blogs and welcome you!
    wish you good luck for the future and eager to see u coming posts.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. what about your facebook friends?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck Naz, dish some dirt on the behind the scenes stuff at Sky...I dare you!

    Love

    @thegriffter

    ReplyDelete
  9. i hope you follow my blog as well!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cool Naz...good idea this blog...trouble is you are not too good for my health. nearly had a heart attack when you wore the little red number last week....jeez...okay I know that sounds typical male pigish...and I'm really glad you have decided to blog...I have always suspected there is more to come from you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Naz, looking great as always, we watched when we were on deployment in Afg, looked always stunning,
    hope to follow you next time aswell, bye

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Naz, its great to see your blogs... and not bad... wish u good luck always

    ReplyDelete